3" plastic soil and fittings | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3" plastic soil and fittings in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RPG 80

Hi guy's I've got to partially replace a section of 3" soil pipe in a downstairs flat. It's being used for a sink waste and boiler condensate by a ground floor and 1st floor flat. I've had to go to Drain centre to locate some of the fittings. However they don't stock half the fittings I need to replace existing. Does anyone know where i could source 3" waste fittings from. First time I've come across it. Cheers
:dunce:

That depends on where you're from..

Can't help you then, I have Harris and bailey near me. They literally stock everything.

2 properties sharing a 3" soil stack sounds like a blockage waiting to happen imo. If there are two toilets connected to it, I'd advise the landlord to replace the whole stack then you san use some nice and readily available 4" fittings - problem solved!

I think it'll be ok with only sink waste and condensate.

any plumbing merchant will be able to get you 3" svp and fittings but you will have to normally wait a few days for it to come into stock as its very rare that it will be on the shelf. Travis sell osma, pts do polypipe stc....

any plumbing merchant will be able to get you 3" svp and fittings but you will have to normally wait a few days for it to come into stock as its very rare that it will be on the shelf. Travis sell osma, pts do polypipe stc....
my main merchants city who are Travis group won't touch it so I went to the drain centre & they had a really limited range

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

most of the travis perkins that do a decicated plumbing supplies section have deliverys from osma once or twice a week. Cant comment on city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Back