3 port valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3 port valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know the difference between the honeywell V4073 and the V4073A ?

'A' .... :rofl:

I remember the early Honeywell diverter valves use to have a relay attached to them. Whether they were the V4073 model I honestly do not know?

I see this question's sorting the sheep from the goats.

And no, sorry, I've no idea either!!

I thought I would ask because I have one of each in the van and they appear to be identical i.e. Both 22mm , 5 wire , mid position etc.
But one box says V4073 and the other says V4073A

I wonder if the 'a' model is a later version with a very minor tweak by Honeywell? Perhaps a slightly different motor or internal design mod?

I wonder if the 'a' model is a later version with a very minor tweak by Honeywell? Perhaps a slightly different motor or internal design mod?

That is the only thing I thought of. What got me onto this is I picked a couple up from the merchants, one for a job and one for stock and one has the A and one has not

If your curious and still have both, check out the id number on the side of them both. It may just be a print error on the box?

Have you checked the box again? the V4043 is a diverter valve , V4073A is a midposition valve.

Did the merchant give you the wrong valve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Thanks for your reply, have purchased the...
Replies
Views
In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
I think its a room stat per UFH room zone
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Looks that way, a multimeter would tell alot...
Replies
Views
Back