3-Way Cascade Tap Leak | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3-Way Cascade Tap Leak in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

I have installed a cascade 3 way tap and a water filter kit, links below.

When running the hot and cold water with the water filter valve closed - all fine, no leaks
When I first open the valve to the water filter supply and run the filtered water part of the tap - all fine, no leaks.
Now that the water filter valve is open, when I run the hot and cold it starts to leak from what looks like the connection from the water filter to the tap.

Baffed.

Any ideas?

Also, the tap screams, any idea on what needs replacing (and where it is if you've installed one before) to stop the noise?
It screams in the mid-range. Turn it on slightly or full blast and no noise.

Tap: Cascade 3-Way Tap Chrome | Fountain Softeners - https://www.fountainsofteners.co.uk/cascade-3-way-kitchen-tap-c2x11547057
Water filter kit: BWT Water Filter Kit - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/bwt-water-filter-kit/14306?_requestid=96650

Thanks
Ben

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Lou. No change. I have not been able to get...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Thanks to you all for your thoughts, much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse...
Replies
Views
Back