40mm waste Connection issue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 40mm waste Connection issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi Everyone,

I am doing some diy and need to figure out how to connect a 40mm waste pipe to a very large round plastic water-tank, i have no idea what the best connection method would be and can't seem to find a connector available, I have tried google but came up with nothing so far

thanks for reading everyone

Gezza

Any chance of a pic ? Also what’s the water tank for

its a header tank, sorry dont have pics as nothing is in place at the moment sorry

40mm wastepipe on a header tank? Is this for a pond?

Last edited by a moderator:
40mm wastepipe on a header tank? Is this for a pond?

sorry its not for a pond its for a large round tank(cylinder Type),so I cant use a normal flat/straight walled surface connector any better suggestions, now that I hopefully have explained a bit better ? similar to the pic that i found on the internet only I'll be attaching on the side wall if that makes sense, I don't wish to connect anywhere else before you suggest!thanks everyone

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
Google 40mm tank connector sorry can’t put a link up

Will work unless it’s got a big radius and small diameter

Yes a tank connector will work small radius big diameter

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, I'll give that a go. They'll be access...
Replies
Views
I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
Rubber fernco 90mm x 50 mm 50mm x 40mm...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Back