40mm waste to 110 horizontal soil | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 40mm waste to 110 horizontal soil in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi.
Just about to put joists in new part of the house but got the basin and shower waste exactly where I need to go. (Ignore the top waste in the photo)

By far the easiest way for me to change them round is to drop them straight down and use two strap bosses to go into the top of the horizontal 110 pipe.
I’m not worried about drains blocking and backing up as there are bits on the ground floor that will show me that.
If I need to I will add hepvo valves but I don’t expect the water to get pulled out the trap.
Mainly wondering if it’s against the regs??

Thanks in advance.

Edd
image.jpg

Who did the stack work ?

Sack the groundworker o_O - seriously it will not pass BC like that it needs to be clipping distance off the wall secured correctly, have rodding access at the base where it enters the ground, the 2 branches can be connected into 2 boss pipe adaptors then take the stack up above the gutter with a balloon grate on top . Kop

Similar plumbing topics

No I wouldn't recommend you do that it will...
Replies
Views
If poss i would run to outside to stack.
Replies
Views
No your fine aslong as your not going onto the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. I didn't want to force it round...
Replies
Views
Obviously the correct method would be solvent...
Replies
Views
Back