50 cans of leak spray £5 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 50 cans of leak spray £5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in aston in birmingham. Might have a cheeky bid, although its collection only and my van might not be outside when I get back :)

Don't buy it, they'll be knackered! My ex-boss bought a box full of PH stuff on the cheap and they didn't work. You'd get one or two sprays and then it would stop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Pm op if your interested if you not don’t post
Replies
Views
Many thanks Rob. Wall to left is dot dab, but...
Replies
Views
R
Re: Qualify as Green Deal Advisor & Domestic...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
D
Replies
Views
S
SS, You forgot two important items, 1)...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back