60mm flue inner in Glasgow! | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 60mm flue inner in Glasgow! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

This is a bit of a random one, but I'm a product designer working on a lighting project and I'm on the hunt for unused/waste/offcuts of the 60mm plastic flue inner that you get with some boilers.

If anyone in the Glasgow area has any of the white for translucent stuff, I would appreciate it massively if you could let me know, I'm more than happy to collect it from you.

Basically I'm recycling the plastic inner flue as a light diffuser in a lamp design I'm developing. I know a load of this pipe gets chucked all the time, so I'm using it half for 'eco credentials' and half because it just happens to work really well for this purpose.

If anyone could help then drop me a message any time - 07308513218

Cheers,
Calum

Hey, thanks, I went down to a big one in Glasgow. Even in a huge heap of old boilers surprisingly there wasn't much flue pipe. Got hold of a bit though.

I just know from chatting with other gas engineers that quite bit gets chucked after the install/removal. Offcuts etc.

Back