68mm rainwater to 110mm Soil | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 68mm rainwater to 110mm Soil in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I am currently looking at the possibility of adding a downstairs toilet and basin and the only viable drain is a 68mm rainwater on the outside of the wall where the cloakroom will be. I have combined drains at my property, the 110mm drain is reduced down to 68mm CI and runs as a rainwater to the gutter above which is about 3m high. What is the best way to add in the pan and basin waste? Can I upgrade the current 68mm and run it as 110mm soil right up the wall and vent above the gutter and if so what is the best way to accommodate the current gutter outlet. Please see the picture attached for more info. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
20201108_105200.jpg

Forget the 68mm that is solely for rainwater if theres suitable drainage under ground then this would need excavating and a branch cutting into the underground pipe a new soil stack would be connected to the branch to accept the toilet waste ect . Kop

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks alot
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
I take it that there was nothing there...
Replies
Views
If poss i would run to outside to stack.
Replies
Views
Back