7 pipes to a worcester combination boiler? Not including the condensate pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 7 pipes to a worcester combination boiler? Not including the condensate pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worcester boiler seems to have an extra cold feed from the boiler to the bathroom?

If this is the case... why?

The problem is that the hot water feed is fine. I.e. the hot water is red hot which is what I want..

As soon as the cold tap is put on though the hot reduces in temperature dramatically which is a pain as the shower will not get hot enough..

Is this 7th pipe a separate cold feed to the bathroom and at fault? or am I mistaken

p.s. condensate pipe would be the 8th pipe..

Thanks in advance..

Greg..

sounds like it is the condensate and it will be discharging into your bathroom waste which is fine, as said above post pictures I could be wrong.

Maybe it's not boiler to bathroom, but bathroom to boiler. So the hot water comes from priority pipe work. Or it might be secondary circulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

170L is barely enough for 2 showers for us...
Replies
Views
If you are thinking about installing pv panels...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Back