82mm underground pipe - 2 x 40mm wastes | Ground Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 82mm underground pipe - 2 x 40mm wastes in the Ground Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

New to this forum, the last few days I have been constantly surfing the web looking at how to rectify my pipe problem.

I have a kitchen waste pipe which is 40mm that goes out through an external wall into a orange open PVC pipe which measures 82mm internal diameter which is of a open end of the pipe that then takes the waste into the sewer. What i want to do is convert the female end of this 42mm pipe to then accept 2 x 40mm waste similar to the attached image.

How do I go about changing the open end female to accept this 110mm double waste or even some sort of fitting 82mm push fit to accept the 2x 40mm waste?

Attachments

• 110mm double waste.jpg
    110mm double waste.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 44
Werid, this is the second post I`ve seen this week with 82mm pipe. The first was asking about connecting one 40mm pipe from a macerator. 82mm sounds like guttering pipe size but not seen it in Orange.

Don`t know if you can buy a rubber coupler in the size(s) you want.

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying, work commitments has taken so much of my time lately...

I have attached a picture of the pipe in question.

Attachments

• 8F2D03F8-C53E-4F81-92B9-CFCC81D004D6.jpeg
    8F2D03F8-C53E-4F81-92B9-CFCC81D004D6.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 549D2D53-D7CB-4A30-B601-8B25CC5F5AFF.jpeg
    549D2D53-D7CB-4A30-B601-8B25CC5F5AFF.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 34
Hello gobeck

definitely the sewer as my main soil pipe line had a blockage and the sewerage was backing up out of this open pipe.. I have a common line for rain water and sewage.

Osma do a whole range of 82mm fittings. You could use a 82 to 50 reducer, a 50mm tee and two 40m reducers

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It was just a thought. I had the experience of...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
For the benefit of anyone coming across this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ben-gee All is fine now. Thanks for your kind...
Replies
Views
Back