9/14CBi boiler firing up and switching off immediately | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 9/14CBi boiler firing up and switching off immediately in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah H

Please can anyone help.
I can hear the ignition sequence working and then the gas firing up but then the whole thing shuts down. It then goes through the same routine again and again but never stays on.
Any idea's Please
Sarah

Go to the gas safe website type in your post code and select an engineer to assist your needs as it appears to be more than a DIY job

Please can anyone help.
I can hear the ignition sequence working and then the gas firing up but then the whole thing shuts down. It then goes through the same routine again and again but never stays on.
Any idea's Please
Sarah
Sounds like it's not rectifying. However the Boiler needs to be checked to confirm, follow quality's advice or call BG

Thanks for your advice all.
I have since checked the PCB and noticed one resister burnt out and water marks on the board.Perhaps a new one will fix the problem.
Any advice on where to find one please
Many thanks
Sarah

Just done one of these with the same problem, give your gs number and i'll tell u what it was. If u ain't gas safe then get someone in as you need to know what u are doing.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

No not a gas safe person just thought i could put on new board quite safely.
Thank you
Sarah H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Was the oil pressure checked before replacing...
Replies
Views
"While zone 2 is running if I turn up the...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Back