90 degree bend soil pipe - pic attached | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 90 degree bend soil pipe - pic attached in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dholi85

Hi All,

I'm redoing my bathroom and needed alittle help.

As I'm building a vanity unit, the toilet will now sit 30cm away from the wall, so therefore I will need to extend the grey soil pipe. I didn't want to use a flexy pipe, so I thought would use a 90degree bend to join the two pipes together. I've had a look in screw fix and toolstation, the only ones I can see on are 92 degrees. is there a reason why they dont sell a 90 degree soil pipe bend?

will 92 degree be okay? What should I do in this situation?

DSC_1237_zpsd815238e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be fine it will be hardly noticeable but is there to help you put a fall on the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
D
oops I didn’t read it properly.
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back