90 ° Isolating Valves | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 90 ° Isolating Valves in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I don’t think such a thing exists.

Why don’t you just reduce the 22 down to 15 as it goes into the valve?

15mm angled isolating valves are available any plumbers merchant, toolstation etc , as I expect you’ve found out.

I don’t think such a thing exists.

Why don’t you just reduce the 22 down to 15 as it goes into the valve?

15mm angled isolating valves are available any plumbers merchant, toolstation etc , as I expect you’ve found out.
Thanks Ben-gee. Wasn't sure it existed myself but it would have been a good solution
given the way the piping was done and the restricted space I have to work in. I'll get it sorted with currently available components
Regards. Hugh

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Normally the split on the outlet where the hex...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Nice one. Thanks. Got them off and was able to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Kop
Replies
Views
  • Question
Joint compound. Brilliant, Thanks Shaun.
Replies
Views
  • Question
You on a combi, unvented cylinder or gravity...
Replies
Views
Back