A flexi for boilers! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss A flexi for boilers! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do not have rubber inside it is flexible solid pipe ,Have come accross them on new builds,looked ok on first install but can you imagine the mess they will look on a boiler change with pipe cross overs

And when you look at the cost of each one,soon adds up,think I will stick to copper pipework but probably would if they only cost 2p each

More products on the market to encourage the DIY unregistered person to install boilers
Happy Days :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely hate stainless steel, it has replaced copper in health centres and hospitals which i used to work on so used it constantly.

think it looks very diyish, whats wrong with bending a nice piece of copper or using fittings, i have a feeling a good few eastern europeans will be all over this one like a cheap suit - harsh but fair, sorry

Sorry for the "missing" link, but the link won't insert here for some reason. The link above is the one I mean. These are very expensive for what they are and if my memory serves me well, there is a risk of bi-metallic corrosion with stainless steel in certain hard water areas. I hate the stuff.
Definately made for the DIY market. I can allready picture them using pushfits on them near the boiler.
http://www.****************/shop/p59812

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me of those corrugated copper pipes you can get which are totally carp.

reminds me of those corrugated copper pipes you can get which are totally carp.
Yep, you needed arms like a body builder to bend them. B&Q were selling them off cheap at 50p each recently.

Seems that plumbing is becoming much easier and more accessible to DIY'ers and Eastern block migrants. Soon it'll be us plumbers standing outside Tesco selling the Big Issue and not the Polskis!

its all romanians selling the big issue down here, what happend to good old glesga junkies ?? If the Big Issue had **** in it then we wouldn't have homeless people so vote me for prime minister lol

its all romanians selling the big issue down here, what happend to good old glesga junkies ?? If the Big Issue had **** in it then we wouldn't have homeless people so vote me for prime minister lol
Last time I bought the Big Issue, it did have **** in it, in fact 2 very big ones. The front cover had a picture of Cameron and Clegg! LOL

Start up the plumpers cazzy party and I'll vote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
Worcester Bosch - Vaillant - Baxi - Potterton
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
S
The fusible wheel head valves are notorious...
Replies
Views
Back