A girl who'd like help... your work vs your leisure!? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss A girl who'd like help... your work vs your leisure!? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

K

KAofD&IforTrade

Hello everyone!

I'm currently doing a research module on the cross-over/balace between work and leisure, and if theres a need to improve things. :confused:

I have a few random questions for those of you that are self employed (or maybe on temporary contracts) - those of you choosing the jobs you take on and how much you do...

Any insight you can offer would be most appreciated... especially those with experience 25yrs + Thank you, thank you, thank you... :eek:

Please answer as much or little as you wish... thanks again!

1) How many hours do you work in an average week? Do you end up working more or less hours than you plan?

2) Do you ever/how often do you work weekends? By choice?

3) What's the busiest and quietest times of your average day?
-morning? -midday? -afternoon?

4) What do you do for food? -prepare and take with you? buy on the go?

5) If refreshment (water, tea, coffee) isn't offered by your customer, what's you back up plan? take time off site for breaks? take a flask?

6) If you don't have anything lined up one day... do you... catch up on paper work? use as a day off and par-take in leisure?

7) If you could make you daily routine more enojyoable, what would you change?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kezz :)

KAofD&Ifortrade = Kezz A. of Design & Innovation for Trade (people)

Similar plumbing topics

Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Can you give some more info? National company...
Replies
Views
Thank for coming back. Really appreciate you...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Back