A nasty job | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss A nasty job in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Dear All

A blocked toilet which is really bad has now turned into a blocked bath as well with toilet waste coming out of the plug hole

I'm thinking to put bath plug in a plunge toilet.

If this doesn't work, take toilet out

How much would you want to deal with this one?

pick your number double it and buy a coverall pvc suit and full face mask then i might consider doing the job

The wc waste shouldn't really be backing up into the bath. I would check the drains via manhole/inspection chamber and check with neighbours.

Otherwise you may be removing wc and getting covered in someone else's poopy and still not curing the issue.

Start from the bottom and work your way up.
Combined drains may cause problems elsewhere, and cause you much grief and explanation.

Charge wise - service call + hourly rate ( or part there of )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Most of the people who answer questions here...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry :D noticed I missed liquid off
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
Back