A Question for Engineers From CORGI about Technical Pads | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss A Question for Engineers From CORGI about Technical Pads in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi Everyone

It would be really helpful for me if you can comment below

I'm interested in finding out what type of Technical Pads to use

Physical Pads ?
Personalised Pads ?
Electronic Pads ?

Physical Pads - An actual physical pad you manually fill in yourself

Personalised Pads - An actual physical pad you manually fill in but the pad is personalised to your business

Electronic Pads - Completely electronic , maybe working through an app

Would appreciate your reply

Electronic because my handwriting is bad :D

Physical.
Can't beat getting that Name, Date, Signature on a real piece of paper with a copy for them and one for me.

I bet you can do it all online now but I'm old fashioned and have no patience with that kind of technology.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am looking for an experienced...
Replies
Views
Bathrooms but I'm not into apps much although...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
If the op has the newer colour display model...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
Back