A quick hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter YourTradeBase
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K

Discuss A quick hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YourTradeBase

Just a quick hello (...hello!)

I'm Adam - I'm not a plumber (don't throw anything at me just yet...), but a lot of my customers (and friends) are. I've built some online software that helps plumbers (and other tradespeople) create and manage their paperwork.

I'm not looking to sell anything - or shout about my product - but looking to get a better understanding of the problems you guys (and gals) face day-to-day when running your businesses.

Hopefully, I might even be able to chime in with some advice and perhaps a different perspective.

Cheers for reading this (and not throwing anything at this non-plumber!)
Adam

Hi Adam and welcome...all are welcome here hope you obtain the answers to your questions....good that you will exchange your knowledge for some from the guys and girls on here.....regards Turnpin:wazzzup:

I second what turnpin said adam welcome. Im looking at the moment at different softwares for my business. So who knows it might be yours. Holy Sh×t just saw an 8" bahco flyin your way. Think it was turnpin lol

Dali! I can't be bothered when it's sunny? Any apps that could help? It's sort of seasonal affected disorder?

Thanks all.

Kris, no idea what an 8" Bahco is (or any other size one, for that matter), but it sounds heavy, so I'll keep my wits about me!

I actually use 'YourTradeBase' as my default software and IMHO it's brilliant.
If you have a suggestion for improvements they are quick to respond. The main thing about it that niggles me is the price banding. I know that it's not a lot on a monthly basis but I don't do a huge number of jobs per week; some times it's 1 job and other times it's 6 or 7 jobs but I have to pay the top price because I'm over the meagre limit for the lower band pricing. I think that there should be a lower, middle and top band for pricing purposes but apart from this little problem I love using the software. I can actually send an invoice from my iPad, phone or computer while I'm out and about, and my secretary (The Wife) can do the same from the office (home), and all my contacts/quotes/invoices are stored remotely, which gives me added piece of mind in case my computer pack up working.
Definitely recommended. :)

I actually use 'YourTradeBase' as my default software and IMHO it's brilliant.
If you have a suggestion for improvements they are quick to respond. The main thing about it that niggles me is the price banding. I know that it's not a lot on a monthly basis but I don't do a huge number of jobs per week; some times it's 1 job and other times it's 6 or 7 jobs but I have to pay the top price because I'm over the meagre limit for the lower band pricing. I think that there should be a lower, middle and top band for pricing purposes but apart from this little problem I love using the software. I can actually send an invoice from my iPad, phone or computer while I'm out and about, and my secretary (The Wife) can do the same from the office (home), and all my contacts/quotes/invoices are stored remotely, which gives me added piece of mind in case my computer pack up working.
Definitely recommended. :)

Are you on commission Robert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
Back