A warm hello from Norfolk broads! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss A warm hello from Norfolk broads! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello UKPF,

I'm James the Gas Safe engineer from Norfolk.... where there's not much gas!! Haha.
When I do eventually find some gas yet alone some work I look forward to utilising the wealth of information here contributed by you guys.

Many thanks

James

Welcome to the forum James, had a nice holiday in the broads this year and the weather was good lol.
Slowly build your post count up by chipping in on different threads then apply for access to the gsr only section.

Send an email with an image of your current gsr card to [email protected], remembering, of course, to tell us who you are on the forum!

Last edited:
hello james,
thought about moving out to the broads with a little boat sign written with me tools in doing lpg stuff!
Spain has taken my interest so it might not happen......

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Sounds like he was in too deep. At least he...
Replies
Views
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Heating repaired. Was the central heating zone...
Replies
Views
Back