Acrylic bath repair . | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Acrylic bath repair . in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Customer of mine has cracked the corner of there acrylic bath its not chipped but there is a noticeable crack in the sutface. Job has nothing to do with me I was there repairing the boiler but I said I would ask on here if anyone knows if it could be repaired TIA

It can be done, as when I moved into my new build there was a crack in the bath, they attempted a repair, however I noticed it was a bit scratchy. I ended up with a new one, but my point is, it can be done, just needs a decent finish.

That is what I was asking for someone who could do a good repair. I see there are kits available but DIY stuff always fills me with dread. This is a good customer of mine and would like to help them out as I only usually only see bathrooms as a daily need

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Michelle, how did you get on with the bath...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Do you have a picture? Do you have a picture?
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Noisy Tap - Replace Breach??? Sounds like you...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
To be fair some places in London have an...
Replies
Views
Back