additional coments sheet for a boiler service gas portfolio | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss additional coments sheet for a boiler service gas portfolio in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jomac2005

Hi,

What do you need to write when doing a write up for a boiler service for gas portfolio?

Thanks

Does it not tell you in the certain sections what needs to be included in write up?

the bpec one asks for JOB DESCRIPTION so i that box you simply put SERVICE BOILER, however the description of the task will tell anyone who knows what they are doing that certain tasks would/should/must have been completed depending on whether it is a private job or for a landlord, there is another section which asks COMMENT ON ANY FINDINGS this is where you should mark down any ID/AR/NCS and again depending on what you write in here determines what else you should have done

Does it not tell you in the certain sections what needs to be included in write up?

no, you have to go through the whole proces. I.e.
i isolated gas at ecv and performed tightness test. removed outer casing panels to access burner...etc

no, you have to go through the whole proces. I.e.
i isolated gas at ecv and performed tightness test. removed outer casing panels to access burner...etc

I'd just do that then, service a CHB and write down step by step what you have done.

Simples:eek:

Send me your Email and i'll send you one from my portfolio. Assessors were impressed by it so should be ok

i think centers are different some have like numbers and letters off a index where you have to put what you did on each job. others ask for photos as well by all accounts

id check with your center and clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Back