Advice needed for a mixer Spray for kitchen ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice needed for a mixer Spray for kitchen ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I think is called a dual flow mixer for unbalanced feeds. How hard is it to find one ? Please, has anyone managed to find such a thing ? Mostly I find info, forums, all mentioning showers, bath and basin mixers but nothing for the kitchen. Anyone actually bought one ? Name, model and brand please if they exist or am I going to have to install extra restrictors in the cold supply. I am planning on refurbishing the kitchen with new worktops and a new sink, preferably with a single hole mixer rather than a two hole mixer that I have now. Not a plumber by any stretch so please forgive my layman descriptions, but I can fit taps to a kitchen sink although presently, I ain't done the right thing because I didn't consider the water pressure differences ! Many, many thanks in advance

Have you got a photo of the sink at the moment?

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You on a combi, unvented cylinder or gravity...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply Shaun. That disgusting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.toolstation.com/flat-tap-washer/p25929
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for your advice. The tap is a little...
Replies
Views
Back