Advice needed! - new water supply pipe pressure | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice needed! - new water supply pipe pressure in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

T

trevarooney

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am currently on a private supply and want to connect to the public mains. However, the distance from my house to the nearest connection point is 325m, and there is also a height difference of 35m (i.e. I am 35m up a hill). The pressure at the point of connection is 5 bar.

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to achieve enough pressure at my house (i.e. 1 bar), or will I need to install a pump?

Many thanks
Trevor

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
take iso valves off and fit 1/2 inch x 22mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at what is available for a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Great advice, and I really appreciate it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They need to hold there g3 certificate eg...
Replies
Views
Back