Advice on making this connection.. | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on making this connection.. in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello....it’s nice living in France...apart from the plumbing...I need to connect to the chopped pipe....the pipe in front will be removed...I think I can solder it...just...any hints or tips ?
I want to avoid concrete bashing...
Thanks

Attachments

• 5E3B1A6C-ABE5-48E3-A418-3DB1BD27ADAF.jpeg
    5E3B1A6C-ABE5-48E3-A418-3DB1BD27ADAF.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 55
At a glance, hacksaw blade, file and a compression fitting spring to mind. What does it carry and where is it.
You may need to bash concrete.
Thanks for reply...
Under shower tray...hot water....not sure I can solder as access is tricky..will try compression and push fit and if not enough room solder and if that fails out with the power chisel...I challenge anyone to find anything worse than French plumbing...electrics are worse..

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
No as it’s 3/4 I’m guessing it’s black mdpe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am just catching up on some threads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just remember to remove the blank from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update. Here’s the finished bathroom I’m...
Replies
Views
Back