Advice on new boiler & fitter required | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on new boiler & fitter required in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

farlo

Hi everyone, I need a new boiler and looking for advice and help,

I'm looking for advice on which boiler to buy ie the most reliable and best built system on the market.

I live in a 2 bed terrace in the crawshawbooth area (rossendale) and am looking for a reliable fitter to "come and do the job"

Something I have been told is a "must" is to have a magna clean fitted (told by a plumber but he lives too far away to do the job)

I've called a couple of plumbers out but they either don't turn up or have said they're too busy.

Look forward to some positive replies, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
N
What boiler was fitted? I’m not sure you’d...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Worcester Bosch - Vaillant - Baxi - Potterton
Replies
Views
Back