Advice on replacing Microbore pipes | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on replacing Microbore pipes in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi I have a radiator in my kitchen which I would like to change. I was confident changing the radiator until I realised that it has 8mm Microbore piping running off through a wall and feeding another radiator.

This is pictured here

The radiator which I’m looking to install is a cast iron style one and wouldn’t look right with these pipes so I would like to change them all, is there a reason why I cannot change this 8mm piping to standard 15mm?

I just connected 2 elbows to existing 10mm pipework then extended 2 legs of 15mm pipework through the floor boards into vertical rad, no issues at all just cosmetically better to the eye 👍

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Doesn’t really answer any of my questions but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
stop putting fatty stuff down the sink or run...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’ve got exactly same problem. I have to put...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you, this is the route I plan to take...
Replies
Views
Back