Advice on Thermostatic Mixer Tap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on Thermostatic Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Shulver

I am thinking about replacing my standard Bath/Shower mixer with a Thermostatic one, however I am a bit put off and confused by the talk about different pressures. I live in a first floor flat with one flat above me, my bathroom cold water is fed from a communal tank on the roof which must be about 6 meters above my bath,the hot water is fed from a combi boiler. Can anyone advise me if fitting a Thermostatic Mixer would cause me any problems. I have service valves in place so shutting off the supplies isn't a problem, my problem is whether the valve would function correctly.

Many Thanks

The Aqualisa Midas 300 for HP/Combi should be able to handle that but why not ring Aqualisa Technical for confirmation

Depends on the pressure of the gravity. Some flats with cold tanks in the roof have better pressure and flow than the mains. Still suggest he gives Aqualisa a ring. They will sort him out. The 300 is valves for HP as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you very much
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. I'll try to find a hard copy as I...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
Back