Advice on waste connection for bowl sink | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on waste connection for bowl sink in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I need some advice connecting my bowl sink to the waste. There was a Insinkerator installed that I have replaced with basket strainer waste (Viva PP0011).

I need to connect the waste but I find myself going around in circles in regards to selecting the correct parts.

Thanks

FrankW

sink1.png

Could do with a photo of both from the front to gauge distance apart but I would expect you need one of these.

Could I have a measurement between the 2 basket strainers

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalp...PNCniyA76oTmjg-R7y4aAkecEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mcalpine asc10 and see what fittings you need might just need a elbow

Don’t forget to cap the unused washing machine points with the blue caps if you haven’t already

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or there’s no clip and overtime it’s dropped
Replies
Views
  • Question
We hired a plumber who made a join. All sorted.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. As usual. Very much appreciated...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, appreciate the advice! It’s a walk-in...
Replies
Views
Back