advice on zoning a new oil-fired system | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss advice on zoning a new oil-fired system in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markproperjob

hi, i've been passed a job locally that involves plumbing in a full system, running a heat-only sealed oil boiler.
i'm oftec, so oil side is no probs, but the customer wants to run property as two holiday lets with indipendent heating and shared unvented dhw.

i appreciate the dhw is simple enough, running independantly on its own tank stat.
i need advice on how to wire-plumb the two seperate living areas.
they are on ground level, the 5 rads in one half run off a manifold, as do the 5 in the other.

i am thinking i could fit a 2 port valve at each flow pipe as it reaches manifolds, to restrict flow to rads when they are satisfied by a pair of honeywell 921 prog rf roomstats.

is there a honeywell sundail plan i can look at that will perform this task?

ive fitted many 'y' plans, but this is a new project for me.
thanks.

thanks simon.
S plan Plus!
of course!
only ever fitted y plans, totally forgot about s plan plus!

cheers mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You got your colours muddled. The black needle...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take the advice of whoever actually is there...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Whoever did the underfloor has totally shafted...
Replies
Views
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Back