ADVICE please - Adding pressurised Leak Sealer to Ferroli Combi? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ADVICE please - Adding pressurised Leak Sealer to Ferroli Combi? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All

I have a Ferroli Domicondens F24 and it's slowly losing pressure after a few days, i can not find any leaks anywhere so looking to use a pressurised can of Sentinel Leak sealer - Sentinel LS Rapid Dose Leak Sealer & Adaptor 300ml - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/sentinel-ls-rapid-dose-leak-sealer-adaptor-300ml/7013v

I have a 'magic fill' thing where u isolate a rad and manual fill, but do not want to faff about draining rad etc as it's in my Aunts house.

What is the best way to add this, i have read reviews and some say add to rad, others say add at filling loop?

Boiler manual -https://www.ferroli.com/media/1506955516.pdf

Any advise please to the easiest/best method.

Thanks

I've found in the passed that leak sealer seals all leaks - even the ones it not meant to.
- automatic air vents inside boilers.

Your problem may be a simple fix, check PR valve and expansion tank pressures

Thanks for reply.
I think the H Ex has gone, i tried to fill it a few times but its losing pressure within 1 min, it's coming directly out of the condense pipe?
It was also kettling like mad, sounded like a bag of spanners be rattled about when it was trying to fire up....

Back