Advice: Towel radiator - Pipe centers : 790mm apart | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice: Towel radiator - Pipe centers : 790mm apart in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all,

I am having the radiators for my combi boiler ch system replaced tomorrow.

For the downstairs bathroom (size of a box room - quite small), I am trying to source a normal (not designer i.e overly expensive) chrome towel rad.

If there is anyone who has sourced one, of decent quality (I'm not after designer), please share. Pipe to pipe center is 790mm. Pipe exits from floor are not movable.

Many thanks,

Leo

Last edited:
Can the people changing the other radiators not suggest somewhere or are you supplying everything

800 wide towel rad isn't the cheapest of sizes. What about doing some neat offset bends with chrome 15mm tube to bring the pipework in line for a 600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

They can stick quite easily, try a spray with...
Replies
Views
C
If your happy you can just use that one...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back