Affordable Quality Bathroom Furniture | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Affordable Quality Bathroom Furniture in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.

Do any of you know of any reliable internet suppliers I can buy quality bathroom furniture (specifically cabinets, worktops etc) from? The merchants round here are trying to pawn the likes of Roper Rhodes which costs an absolute fortune for what is essentially a kitchen wall unit with the top removed.

I don't want to use any internet merchant without having good feedback from someone else in the trade but my clients aren't going to pay £300 for a fitted basin unit, that much I do know!

Remember the old adage, you only get what you pay for.
Buy from a quality shop and you get backup, buy off t'internet and you get grief if the unit is damaged etc.

Have you got a plumb cenetr near you?
Their new range of Nabis stuff is really competitive price wise and is very good quality.
They were doing 600mm fitted basin units last month for £129 plus the vat, including waste but not taps.

I will have a look mate, thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
I think what your plumber was referring to is...
Replies
Views
Back