Air admittance (Durgo) valve: A1 designated. | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Air admittance (Durgo) valve: A1 designated. in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Air admittance (Durgo) valve: A1 designated.

Any recommendations please (ease of fitting, longevity, functionality etc) for an ‘A1’ designated Air admittance (Durgo) valve needed for a forthcoming conservatory roof replacement/upgrade?... i.e. a valve that will be fitted below the flood level of connected appliances in this configuration:-

(as ever, all advice gratefully received.Thanks)

[/url
]

Durgo's a durgo. Whatever is on the shelf.

I`m thinking WTF, have you posted this on other forums?

Not forums rpm; only one,...I got a one word reply which said simply ‘Mcalpine’ ,...hence the reason I cast my net on here;...(apologies if that’s against the rules) :confused:.

Screwfix sell a FloPlast A1 Durgo valve which is much cheaper than the Mcalpine. I’ve use FloPlast (and Mcalpine) products in the past but I have no experience whatsoever of A1 Durgo valves.

I realize it’s a bit of a niche question and I was hoping for a more specific reply based on functionality, reliability and personal experience,... but I guess I’ll buy the Mcalpine based on little more than it’s the most expensive so it’s probably(???) the best,...WTF :D, sod the expense!

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Simon & rpm.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
When you flush the toilet, do you hear any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks very much, appreciate the advice
Replies
Views
  • Question
Over that distance, I don't even think 50mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning all. Quick bit of advice, yesterady...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not aimed at Dyno-rod specifically, although...
Replies
Views
Back