Air gap incoporating inlet valves | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Air gap incoporating inlet valves in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Seen these are now on sale in Toolstation.

Is this a law change coming in?

Non in Screwfix.

From description sounds like you can fit a double check valve if no room?

Pretty bulky looking things

its to stop the blue water when people use blue block eg backflow

It doesn't appear to be a new Reg, just New Guidance.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
Blue water.PNG

Last edited:
It doesn't appear to be a new Reg, just New Guidance.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
View attachment 44603
I did some research and testing on a new prototype product for a manufacturer not a fill valve. He was telling me they were working on another item as the ones we are discussing because the rules were going change. He didn't say when but it is going to happen. I look forward to testing the new prototype/product.

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
When you flush the toilet, do you hear any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply, I didn't reduce just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only other items that may cause noise are the...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Sorry if I'm teaching grandma to suck eggs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done resolving it, glad to be of help...
Replies
Views
Back