Air problems in Worcester Bosh Condencing boiler heating | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Air problems in Worcester Bosh Condencing boiler heating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stuartmac

Hi

Been to a property where the galloping Cowboy has done his stuff, started with a call about 2 leaking rad stems then went onto new boiler fitted in loft 37KW!!! condecing pipe up hill into stack not flushed patches on rads, constant air in system customer constantly bleeding rads but upstairs rads patchy as if needs flushing not a problem will get he camco on it, however never had a problem with constant air in combi heating any views as need to take system down to fix radiator tails is this just about balancing when bringing it back up??

new sytem and no inhibitor would lead to loads of air till it all settled down of course. only a thought.

probably a leak. Constant bleeding of rads shouldnt take place on a sealed system.
Auto air vent leaking? Rad valves? prv? Didnt flush cleaner from system?
probably find it after camco job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Yeah I think there was loose wiring in the...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Back