Alpha Boiler with 13 Year Guarantee | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha Boiler with 13 Year Guarantee in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Evening Gents!
Just seen that Alpha are offering a 13 year guarantee on the E Tec Plus Combi boiler when you fit their Premierpack (Jig and filter combination).

I am all about the longest warranty for the cheapest price....but.....

Well. What is the opinion of Alpha here? I generally fit Ideal, Vaillant, Veissmann and Intergas

Cheers,
J

A warranty is all but worthless if they can’t respond and fix within 2-3 days I think.
That’s where ideal and other cheap brands let themselves down.

Similar plumbing topics

Worcester Bosch - Vaillant - Baxi - Potterton
Replies
Views
You can post your job on our suite there may...
Replies
Views
Yes, I did see that the matter of putting Mag...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Yeh lol. Not helped when they have the pipes...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Back