alpha boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss alpha boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparra1100

has anyone fitted the alpha in-tec x combi anyone no much about them are they reliable ,are alpha reliable never fitted them and have been asked to give them a try as usually fit baxi/potterton but carnt seam to get the heatmax anymore as me supplyer has stopped doing them

i've fitted them before they were even called alpha, they used to be ocean alpha and i've still got a few on my books 10 years on with no problems at all

They are OK, and there are better boilers around for similar money, but as for reliability - they have only been out for a couple of months so who knows how good or bad they are,

The first one we fitted leaked, needed a manufacture visit!! :( Grrrr

They are OK, and there are better boilers around for similar money, but as for reliability - they have only been out for a couple of months so who knows how good or bad they are,

The first one we fitted leaked, needed a manufacture visit!! :( Grrrr

the rep is pushing them and am trying to find something reasonbly priced for landlords was thinking of the new betacom A rated never fitted alpha and bit concerned about fitting something i no nothing about that mite come back to bit me in a yr or so

We have nearly stopped fitting Alphas now, (unless the cust wants one) and we have been fitting Ideal Logic Plus combi's, have fitted 12 so far and all good (touches wood) LOL,

Very similar in price, good fluing options and accessories and Ideal even gives us a couple of ££ to!

had more problems with ideals than anything else so think al stay away from them full stop this alpha has a stainless steel heat exchanger its not the fitting its probs down the line am bothered about al have to have a think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Worked a charm, thanks a lot Shaun!
Replies
Views
The room thermostat should turn the boiler off...
Replies
Views
Worcester Bosch - Vaillant - Baxi - Potterton
Replies
Views
Back