Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robat

Hi, Can anyone please guide me > I have a water leak coming from

exactly at the DHW Flow Switch on my Alpha CB24 gas central heating

boiler, will replacing this switch possibly stop the leak. please all advice

appreciated. Thanking you rob

The dhw flow switch on this boiler is on a saddle clip clip that fits over top of diverter valve,this is not the cause of the leak and replacing will do no good,the leak will be coming from the diverter valve itself due to one of the pin seals gone,you will require a new or serviced replacement diverter valve,to fit this is not easy,well the fitting is not that bad but you will disturb a lot of other joints that will also require replacing,connections to plate heat exchanger and others

Hi, Thank you very much for your swift reply and guidance rob

Re: Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak,

Hi Again, sorry to be a pain in the derier, but would i be able to buy these seals anywhere,if so could you please point me in the right direction, Thanks so much rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back