Alpha CB25 pressure rise problem | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha CB25 pressure rise problem in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with our Alpha CB25 boiler.
Problem is little bit complicated to me.
We have had a problem with hot water this summer. I changed two parts like heat exchanger and I refurberd divert valve.
We always have problem with low pressure I have to fill it up the system every fortnite. We do not have leak our heating system I already checked all radiators.

Today I woke up and the main pressure raised to 3 bar. We used only central heating at night. I thought the problem could be water refill circuit but I closed the main water tap and the pressure went up over 1.5 bar but its stopped. When I open the main water tap pressure rising up immediately.
Can you give me any advice where is the problem? Which parts can be changed?

Ohh.. Yes I forgot, I've changed the PCB as well because the ventilator control has gone my old board.

Thanks fo any advice

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
A
As above 1 bar is more than enough vallants...
Replies
Views
Don’t know what he’s talking about as the...
Replies
Views
Back