Alpha CD18R boiler central heating problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha CD18R boiler central heating problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D Stone

Hi

Decided to test the Central Heating last night but it doesn't seem to be working.

The only light glowing on the panel is the Electical supply. The Burner light is not coming on for the central heating and there is complete silence. The radiators have been bled and are ready to go. We have checked the trouble shooting section of the manual but that only refers to a problem if the burner light is flashing!!

Strangley the boiler seems to be working fine to just to heat the water.:confused:

Please help!

is the three port valve moving when you call for ch mode?try putting it on manual,if it then fires up you may have a bad connection to the valve or a dodgy valve.HTH

Is the room stat RF, if so it might need retuning into the receiver. as you've replaced the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Mine is 35 years old and the system doesn't...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Yeah I think there was loose wiring in the...
Replies
Views
I did not no, did it afterwards. When it was...
Replies
Views
Back