Alpha CD25X boiler- no CH please help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha CD25X boiler- no CH please help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cassja

Hi

Really need some help. I came home tonight and the heating was working on timer then after a couple of hours went off. the hot water is working ok and the C light comes on when calling for hot water but when I try to put heating on the burner doesnt fire up? have tried reseting and following instructions in manual and heating comes on for 10 secs then goes off again? Its all wireless and have changed batteries and checked settings on the digital thermostat to no avail. We did have a problem with the boiler last week where it was leaking due to a broken seal and filled up with water inside. We had the seal changed dried the boiler out and its has been working fine since, until tonight when it decided I am going to freeze! any suggestions much appreciated.

thanks.

very cold pregnant lady!

yeah there was water in the electrics and they have been dried out and have been working since but now the heating is not working

It will either be the wireless remote clock (remove batteries and re commission clock) or the divertor valve motor.

thanks guys i have tried the batteries and that didnt work so will pray its the diverty motor thing and it will be cheap to fix!:eek:

ohh dont tell me that my purse already cries when i open it after chrimbo! may have to stay cold for a while longer then.

thanks everyone it was indeed the diversion valve motor and is all fixed for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Delta T = (flow + return)/2-room temp At 50...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
S
This problem has been solved. The feed point...
Replies
Views
Steve Shad
S
Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Back