Alpha he cb25 red and amber flashing lights, please help! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Alpha he cb25 red and amber flashing lights, please help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderland

Yesterday I bled the radiators for the first time in the flat that I bought last year. Today my boiler was displaying red and Amber flashing lights which, when I checked online, meant that the system had depressurised. I have then used the filling loop to re-pressurise the system and have got the needle back to within the green zone on the display (it's at roughly one bar). The flashing lights will not stop though and I am not able to use my boiler. Has anyone got any advice please? I've looked at manuals online but can't find anything helpful and as young woman have got limited plumbing knowledge

Please register and repost. Then you can play the woman card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
You got off lightly !! Lol
Replies
Views
N
Re: Alpha CB24x intermittently switching off...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
V
Not a diy repair. Job 38.11
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
    • Disagree
I was thinking the exact same i thought SSE...
Replies
Views
S
Where about in the Country are you/your Gran?
Replies
Views
Back