alpha in tec 2 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss alpha in tec 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

saw the new alpha intec that is out soon - it looks a good boiler the heat exchanger looks like the one on the ideal logic .my only concern is the gas valve and pcb look very like the one on the baxi duotec GA can anyone confirm this is the same gas valve and software

I'd want to see them out for a good few years with no issues before I even consider them given their history.

Alpha rep in our shop. Was trying to sell over duo . Said he took out Baxi and fitted and alpha the alpha got his hose roasting in 3mins yet the same size duo took 45 mins...... Yeh ok alpha. Suppose duo leaked more aswell

Alpha rep in our shop. Was trying to sell over duo . Said he took out Baxi and fitted and alpha the alpha got his hose roasting in 3mins yet the same size duo took 45 mins...... Yeh ok alpha. Suppose duo leaked more aswell

snigger

I can get my hose roasting in moments, but I only have a modestly sized hose ;-)

it was I free day out and curiosity got to me lol . was just wondering if gas valve is the same to confront rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Worked a charm, thanks a lot Shaun!
Replies
Views
Yeah DuoTec offset, it was the Eco Elite that...
Replies
Views
I mean you can test with a multi meter on the...
Replies
Views
Back