Altering a soil pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Altering a soil pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbingdazman

Friend needs there soil pipe moved under floor boards as they are moving the toilet to another location to allow a shower to be fitted.
What is the easiest way to cut through the soil pipe to move it, is it just a saw or is there an easier way many thanks?

if its plastic a wood saw is best preferably one thats been used as brand new ones seem to risk cracking the pipe

Old saw as the plastic blunts the saw and it's a shame to waste a new one.

Yeah a predators great if you don't mind having chunks cut out of your fingers. Look at the spec from the pipe makers: A fine tooth saw, which a Predator ain't.

used woodsaw is fine will cut it great no problems at all, done it that way for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
B
I wouldn't bother even trying. Water jetters...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Back