American Standard faucet question | USA Plumbers Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss American Standard faucet question in the USA Plumbers Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I have an American standard colony 2 handle kitchen faucet. I am installing it without the spray attachment. My question is about the plug for the sprayer. Do any of you have any experience with these? The plug that was supplied just pops over the male end of the quick disconnect for the sprayer. I was wondering how this will work in the long run? Has anyone used these and what was your experience? Thanks.

I’m guessing there’s a clip also holding the plug on / in ?

I would say it’s fine permanently

Similar plumbing topics

T
  • Question
Our 3/8" compression hose connecting cold...
Replies
Views
tmarsh2BU
T
  • Question
https://www.justcatering.com/pre-rinse-sprays-t...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct I know it’s weird it doesn’t come with...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back