Anton Sprint flue gas analyser & fernox power flush unit for sale | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anton Sprint flue gas analyser & fernox power flush unit for sale in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevie t

Hi guys anyone interested in an Anton flue gas analyser & Fernox powerflush unit for sale.

ANTON SPRINT V2 KIT (MULTIFUNCTION) FLUE GAS ANALYSER - £300 This analyser is just 3 years old rarely used and in excellent condition. It does require calibration and servicing (approx cost £120.00 plus VAT), I still have the receipt. Originally it cost me £687.99 (inc VAT) and due to it needing serviced I am prepared to sell it for £300.00. Please note there are no damages to this at all and the wear & tear is slight if any. It comes c/w all parts i.e. gas dectection probe, flue probe, printer etc and carry holdall.

FERNOX MK2 POWERFLUSH SYSTEM - £300
I purchased this from FERNOX themselves it is approx 4 years old, I've had it for approx 1 year. FERNOX used it for demos in classroom/on site conditions for sales purposes. I do not know how many times they used it but I've used it 4 or 5 times in the last year. There is nothing wrong with this unit at all. It was completely refurbished before I bought it i.e. new pump, all valves (dump/flow & return/mains fill valves etc). All hoses c/w camlocks replaced as new. The tub that circulates the htg system water is the only piece of this unit that is original. Subsequently it does have wear & tear marks i.e. scuff marks. Therefore, in essence this unit may be seen as 1 year old. Second hand it cost me just over £600.00 inc P&P. I have misplaced its' receipt. I may still have the original box it came in somewhere in my loft. I am prepared to sell it for £300.00.

I can understand the readers, myself included, are always looking for a bargain and may feel the cost for above items may be high but I can guarantee the description for both items and reason for sale are genuine. However, money makes the world go round and I may be open to serious offers especially if both items are bought as a lot. Both items can be sold separately. Please note these items may be subject to P&P charges where applicable.

Thanks Stevie T

I'm from Belfast N Ireland. Dont let distance put you of mate we can come to an arrangement of overall costs including P&P if your are interested. Please note if I don't reply to threads in the next 2 weeks its because I'm of on holiday soon. Many thanks. Stevie

Hi paulmort apologies I may have replied to your thread (at least once!) IT not one of my strongest points. But yes both items still up for grabs there have been a number of queries one of which seems very interested in the powerflush but I'd prefare to sale both items as one lot.

Thanks StevieT

Hi paulmort,

I don't have a P&P price for Leicester but I will check it out on Monday and get back to you. When I do I'll come up with a revised price for both items as described in my original thread.

Thanks stevie t

Hi Paulmort ref P&P to Leicester. Local PO closed today for bank hols. Unable to get exact price however went onto PO website and at a rough guess the price for both items is around £50 - £55 (incl VAT). Please note this is only an estimate I can check exact price tomorrow.

Stevie

let me no if deal on powerflushing machine falls through!!! let me no could be interested!

Hi Glengormless,

Im from Ravenhill area Belfast and if your name is anything to go by you ain't too far away :) A good deal not too far away either.

Thanks Stevie

Hi cdodds2004,

No probs m8 I'll let you know I've got to do a P&P check for a guy from leicester he seems interested in both items. Im sure you'll understand I'd like to sell both items as one lot. However business is business and I'm selling on a first come first served basis, can't live in hope.....!

Thanks stevie

Hi Paulmort,

Finally sorted P&P. Apologies the rough guess I got from the PO website was for 20kg weight only apparently they dont collect pkages over 20kg.

Today DHL quoted me £123.52 (UPS approx same) for a combined weight of 43kg, all in one pkage with insurance covering up to £600.00 for both items and a guaranteed 2 day delivery.

I have revised my prices for you as mentioned in my original post. Should you decide to purchase both items I'm prepare to drop the price from the £600 to £550 (£275 per item both in excellent working condition) effectively almost halving the P&P for you. The overall total would be £673.52 say £670.00 all in: but only if purchased together. I don't want to appear pushy in any way but I would be very grateful if you would let me know once you have thought it over in your own time as there are number of interests in these items. I'm holding them off because the potential buyers are mostly interested in buying these items individually and my objective was to sell as one lot but I need to be realistic. Thanks once again for your enqueries, hope to hear from you soon.

Stevie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cdodds2004,

As a matter of interest where abouts are you m8?

Stevie

im in wolverhampton mate so i would need delviery aswell which is awkard as such a big item :(

Sending it to UK mainland not a problem still got original box it came in. I can checkout P&P from Belfast to Wolverhampton over the weekend and get back to you. In the meantime to give you some idea of costs I checked out P&P to leicester and DHL quoted £123.52 (UPS approx same) but that was for both items with a combined weight of 43kgs. The weight of the fernox powerflush system is only 38kg on its own. That included insurance in transit and guaranteed 2 day delivery (although on reading their website it stated 2-3 day delivery). The complete powerflush system dimensions once boxed are 100cm x 53cm x 53cm. Even with P&P costs its a bargain! Thanx stevie :D

Hi cdodds2004, DHL quoted £123.52 for transit of powerflush to wolverhampton incl insurance and 2 day delivery. Thanx stevie

Hi barronbathrooms,

You got a deal and a very good one at that. If you'd like to call me on 07702263323 ref finer details and I'll start packaging. Dont know how pay pal works, used it buying goods on tinternet etc but never for receiving payment.

Thanx stevie

Hi Barronbathrooms,

You got a deal and a very good one at that. If you'd like to call me 07702263323 ref finer details and I'll start packaging. Dont know how pay pal works, used it buying goods on tinternet etc but never for receiving payment.

Thanx stevie

can i have an e-mail address to contact you on please! will call tomorrow.

If this falls through then il join the waiting list stevie t. I live 5 minutes if even from yourself

Hi AdamMcC5

No problems give me a bell on 07702263323 or email me at [email protected] when you get this message.

Thanks stevie

SOLD: FERNOX MK2 POWERFLUSH SYSTEM (as per orignal thread) this item now closed.

FOR SALE: ANTON SPRINT V2 KIT (MULTIFUNCTION) FLUE GAS ANALYSER - £300.00 PLUS P&P (see original thread 040811) bought just 3 years ago as new in excellent condition still up for grabs. P&P from N Ireland to UK approx £15 - £20 depending on where to but I need to check.

Details - 1x Anton Sprint V2 gas analyser unit c/w all original equipment i.e. pressure hoses, carry holdall, flue probe, goose neck gas dectector with light, infrared charger c/w adoptor and printer rolls, 2x clamp temperature probes, telescopic inspect mirror, voltage detector and operators DVD instructions. I still have receipt as proof of purchase. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
What sort of money you looking for .??
Replies
Views
Is there much of a market for this? All...
Replies
Views
A
Gas flue analyser for sale : £225 Anton...
Replies
Views
B
£84 plus vat is how much I spend in...
2 3
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
B
If you want to talk football- In my opinion...
Replies
Views
Back