Any comments on this tool? | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any comments on this tool? in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

It's dirt cheap, - so not going to be a big risk buying it.
The pipe grip option of reversible single jaw probably makes it a compromise of a pipe grip tool.
Bahco adjustables, plus good pump pliers, plus Footprint brand grips are all you need for most jobs.

If I may hijack this thread a moment...

Anyone got/rate the rothy grips that have a lock stop on them? I've always used the normal ones but can get annoying when they keep slipping out if the selected setting, particularly once a bit old and worn.

If I may hijack this thread a moment...

Anyone got/rate the rothy grips that have a lock stop on them? I've always used the normal ones but can get annoying when they keep slipping out if the selected setting, particularly once a bit old and worn.

Get yourself some channellock grips, you will never use rothenberger ones again.

Get yourself some channellock grips, you will never use rothenberger ones again

They said that about the knipex grips but I always go to use the rothenbergers. I've relegated my pair of cobra grips to the garage as they don't get used. Those Chanellock look the similar as cobras??
Mind you, they must be good if they're made by chanel. I do like their aftershave and aromatic bath salts

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Has the world gone crazy, tool prices So, a...
Replies
Views
Dustydazzler
D
  • Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
An engineer from Bristan contacted me to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Excellent, that’s what it’s all about. And I...
Replies
Views
Back