Any good deals on fittings?? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any good deals on fittings?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi lad, first post here in the arms, anybody know of any current offers on fittings "bucket" type packs at moment, not solder ring, end feed only! thanks

hi lad, first post here in the arms, anybody know of any current offers on fittings "bucket" type packs at moment, not solder ring, end feed only! thanks

Only plumbcenter i know do them to be honest :)

do anybody remember the price in plumb centre ?? for some reason I think I paid £51 for the last one I bought from there, about 5 months ago, but they are 77 on their website for 310 fittings pack

Center endfeed fittings pack

Williams all day long you'll get atleast 30-40% more for your money then you will in a fittings tub and you choose the fittings none of this tub full of 15mm and a 22mm elbow business

Sponsored prattling alert!

Welcome!

Try our website [URL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk"]www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk

[/URL]You have to register, because the site is not open to the public. We think the fittings prices are the best available for decent quality stuff.

If you get to £100 worth, then we chuck in a[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/neilson-16hard-base-tool-bag.html"] toolbag[/DLMURL] to keep them in. And free carriage over £100 to UK mainland.

End of sponsored prattling. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've used 1 end feed in my whole career, it was doing my domestic gas :lol:

+1 for Williams can not be beaten on fittings ,that ray blokes alright annorl

I cant stand using yorkies, 1) solder always runs down pipes an make a mess, 2) they are expensive 3) they look bulkier that end feed!!

End feed all the way. But i will put my hands up to soldering the odd compression. But only when ive been a lazy barsteward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
  • Question
No
Replies
Views
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Ah OK, so no mlcp x copper adaptors!
Replies
Views
Back