Any Idea How Old This Boiler Is? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any Idea How Old This Boiler Is? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acvc

Hi folks.

I've just popped over from the electricians forum where i normally live, to ask if anyone can give me a rough idea of how old this model of combi boiler is? Nothing technical really, just that I'm putting an offer in on a house and would like to know if this will need replacing now/soon/later.

Thankyou. IMAG1683.jpgIMAG1676.jpgIMAG1685.jpgIMAG1680.jpg

Nice pipe work! Can't help with the boiler age I'm afraid. Don't see many baxi's round here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The inhibitor was put in in 2003, X100 label, I'd say that's about right ... If you need to know exactly give Baxi a call with the serial number acvc :D

Looking bout 7. 8 years. Not to bad boiler

Pipework is shocking tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it has to be at least 9 years old going by the sticker. That's presuming it was stuck on there on installation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

its been about 8=9 years since ive seen and fitted one of these probably longer?. id guess the date on the x100 sticker is the installation date. you will want to flush and re dose the inhibitor as a min.

Last edited:
about 10 years old, crap installation and the 'e' is a crap boiler.

price on replacing it and test it because the eco mode proberbly gave up years ago.

'gas man' is the man he will even tell you who put the components in it when it was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

They are all copper and have not been...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Not always smaller no, but they’re not beasts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
Back