Any ideas how I remove this valve cover? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any ideas how I remove this valve cover? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpl

hi, I have 1 radiator which won't warm up. Watched a few guides and think I have narrowed it down to the trv valve. Only problem is I can't get the valve cover off to check the pin. It's a myson valve if that helps, probably very old.
Any help would be appreciated and thank you

IMG_1283.JPG

Give it a wiggle and pull should pop off

Shaun you are awesome. Was worried to pull it too much before but a good wiggle and a bit of force sorted it. Pin was indeed stuck and thanks to you I now have a lovely hot radiator.
Absolute star

Shaun you are awesome. Was worried to pull it too much before but a good wiggle and a bit of force sorted it. Pin was indeed stuck and thanks to you I now have a lovely hot radiator.
Absolute star
Surprised it came off in one piece to be honest.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You cannot get a repair kit for Mira8 anymore...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try some 3 in 1 oil on the pin
Replies
Views
Thank you! I will try this when I get the...
Replies
Views
Back